What are you looking at?
Biological Sciences Imaging Competition 2012
Entries are invited for the School of Biological Sciences Imaging Competition from current students in Biological Sciences at the University of Canterbury (enrolment in a single biology paper is all it takes to be eligible). The competition is designed to allow students to show their imaging work to a wider audience and win some great prizes.
The theme, "What are you looking at?", is open to interpretation any way you want.
- Entry open to current students of the School of Biological Sciences, up to 3 images per student.
- Entries must be your own work and produced since 1 June 2011.
- All entries will be submitted electronically as high resolution jpg files (if unsure contact the competition organizers). Image files should begin with your student number.
- Any manipulation (digital or otherwise) must be disclosed.
- Entries close 5 PM Tuesday 21th August, 2012
- Works may be displayed online and to the public.
- Judges decision is final, no correspondence will be entered into.
- C. Lund and Son Ltd (the team constructing our new building)
- Photo and Video International
- Kens Cameras
- School of Biological Sciences
Entry Form. Please complete the entry form and then email your images to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Entries close 21 August at 5pm.