There are a range of scholarships available, they are worth investigating by all students as they all have different criteria for selecting the recipient. You do not have to be at the top of the class to have a chance of success.
- Course Information for biology and biochemistry
- Undergraduate Handbook (PDF 1.4 MB) contains information on the courses and degrees offered by the School and a guide to planning your degree.
- Course Advice information on our eight streams in biology and also topics such as Biosecurity, Forensics and Marine Biology.
- Planning a degree in Biology information on how many courses to take or how to go about structuring your degree?
General email enquiries can be sent to:email@example.com or contact one of our UndergraduateSupervisors:
- UCSA Undergrad Class Representative website
- The College of Science Student Advisor, Tracey Robinson, is also available to give advice on course options and degree programmes.
- Assignment Coversheet - this must be completed and attached to all biology and biochemistry assignments. Biology Assignment Coversheet (PDF 160KB) or collect one from the hand-in boxes by the School office.
- Lecture/Lab material online - many course lecturers use the Learn website to share selected lecture and lab material with students. Others use the course folder on your desktop when you login to a university computers.
- UC Learning Skills Centre - The Learning Skills Centre is here to unlock your potential at University by enhancing the range of skills needed to succeed in study at a tertiary level. They offer a range of free teaching services to help UC students at all levels acquire the specialised skills they need for academic success, from taking effective lecture notes to structuring a PhD thesis.