Biological Sciences Courses
Biology and Biochemistry Course Details
- All Biology and Biochemistry courses sorted by semester.
- 100 Level Courses
- 200 Level Courses
- 300 Level Courses
- 400 Level Biology Courses - Entry into all 400-level courses is subject to the approval of the Head of the School of Biological Sciences (or their delegated representative).
- All Postgraduate Courses includes MSc and PhD project codes.
Related Science Courses
- BIOS 201 Biosecurity
- SCIM 101 Science Maori and Indigenous Knowledge
- Antarctic Studies Courses
- SEAF 401 The Seafood Sector: the management and science behind fisheries and aquaculture
How to structure your Bachelor of Science (BSc) degree, majoring in Biological Sciences, and advice on what courses to take in your first year and beyond.